CBA Easter Camp 2017 will take place from the 9th to the 14th of April. Deadline to to register for the camp will be on April 6. Full board players must arrive one day before the start of the campus, at no additional cost.
You can register boys and girls from 8 to 18 years. Players over 18 years old can check their registration by emailing administration.
All residential players will be housed in the CBA Residence, located in Tafira Alta (C / La Tornera 7, 35017, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria).
* For the safety of full boards, there will be CBA staff 24 hours a day.
All sports activities will take place at the ULPGC gym (University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria), although some alternative venues may also be used.
Price for full board (including 7% IGIC)
400 € = Includes:
- Transportation to and from the airport
- 4 meals a day (breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner)
- 2-3 training sessions per day (basketball + fitness)
- Laundry and cleaning service
- Physiotherapy service
- Internal transport
- Languages: English and Spanish
- NOT INCLUDED: medical insurance and air tickets to and from Gran Canaria.
€ 60 = Each extra day (except for the day before arrival on campus)
PRICE FOR EXTERNAL (including 7% IGIC)
€ 200 = only morning and afternoon workouts. Parents are responsible for morning and afternoon transfers.
€ 295 = only morning and afternoon training, plus lunch and snack. Parents are responsible for morning and afternoon transfers.
* Consult with administration
• Special conditions for groups.
DOCUMENTATION NECESSARY (IMPORTANT)
1. Date, time and airline of arrival of the student to organize collection and transfer to the airport of Gran Canaria
2. You must bring a UPDATED EFFORT TEST certificate or, failing that, a medical certificate updated and signed by the parents, exempting the CBA from any responsibility in this regard (necessary to formalize enrollment).
3. Medical certificate stating that the student is fit for sports practice. Please also indicate if you have any illness or allergies (food included), as well as if you take medication.
4. Health card or private insurance in default.
5. Authorization document signed by parents to be at the Academy and to practice all activities related to basketball (Registration Form)
* You must attach a photocopy of both sides of the ID or passport of the parents (both parents or the signatory).
6. Personal toiletries (gel, shampoo, brush, toothpaste …) and shower and beach towel. It is not necessary to bring sheets, blankets or pillows.
7. Personal training items (training clothes, t-shirts, socks, underwear, slippers for the shower / beach, bathing suit, sunscreen, etc.).
8. Recreational clothing for everyday wear (pants, t-shirts, shoes / t-shirts, jerseys, etc).
If you have problems to sign up, Click here